2021 Energy Talent Program (ETP)
The Energy Talent Company sources, recruits and trains outstanding individuals to meet the inceasing demand of talent in the energy industry.
We employ the use of modern, up-to-date learning methodologies to train ourcandidates,through a robust learning experience that involves an innovative combination of online learning simulation and apprenticeship. We equip the candidates with an all-round training and work experience that qualify them to hit the ground running fom day one.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Energy Talent Program (ETP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented STEM graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
- The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa. We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.
- Designed by foremost international learning expert and dedicated consultants, The Energy Talent Program has been created to support your personal development and career growth as a Solar energy professional.
- The program offers a blended learning approach that harnesses a mix of online and offline training sessions, including a strong support system that ensures that you are adequately skilled for the global RE market.
- You will gain practical and technical experience working across projects in the solar industry.
- The Energy Talent Program is poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
- Interested candidates should hold a Graduate Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Architecture and related fields to the Electrical and Electronics Industry. If you do not have a degree, a level of experience in science, technology and engineering field is considered.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to appl
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
RECRUITMENT REPORT is just a blog. We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
RECRUITMENT REPORT admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS:Thanks