Current Vacancies at Ama-Zuma Services Limited
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal Auditor is expected to ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure physical control of assets
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
- Develop and update internal audit manual
Qualifications / Job Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Must have experience in the Oil & Gas downstream sector.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Fleet Manager is to ensure trucks are available at all time for movement of products.
- You are to ensure minimum downtime of trucks, minimum breakdown of trucks in transit and make sure that expenses on maintenance are minimal.
- Make sure vehicles are properly Maintained
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
- Schedule ,route maintain, and track tucks
- Assume responsibility for the planning, scheduling maintenance and management of all company trucks and drivers to achieve seamless operations in the transport department of the organization.
- Ensure quality of work (maintenance and repair) on fleet and equipment.
- Ensure proper updating of fleet maintenance job cards.
- Developing and implementing fleet preventive maintenance programs
- Monitor and tracking of trucks from the day of dispatch to destination of deliveries and return base and generating required reports.
- Supervise fleet and ensuring that truck drivers adhere to schedule and route destination of trucks on the high way
- Planning of daily activities of transport operations and ensure safe delivery of products
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of replaced parts and equipment.
- Ensure safe work environment and good housekeeping to avoid infractions on statutory regulation.
- Communicate maintenance requirements of transport fleet and implement approved correction actions as required.
- Liaise with Admin to make necessary approvals are gotten for repairs and routine maintenance on time.
- Inspecting vehicles and ensure all trucks documentations are up to date
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and other metrics.
- Prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly, and monthly) maintenance/repair reports, and parts usage for Management appraisal.
- Monitor transport spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Ensure investigation and resolution of transport related customer complaints
- Ensuring the safety of the transport fleet compliance with regulatory/legal requirements.
Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience trucking/Logistics experience is an added advantage.
- Effective people management skills and a good team player
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Good planning and stress management
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
- Must have the Knowledge of Oil and Gas down stream section.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com with “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks