Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian group of companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Supervisor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Handling of budgets and budgeting processes
- Handle all regulatory & statutory compliance issues
- Develop policies and procedures to support operations
- Prepare financial statements and business plans
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness and ensure timely submission of reports
- Payroll Management
- Management of Corporate Assets Portfolio
- Credit packaging/ Management of Bank Accounts
- Cash flow Analysis and Management
- General coaching and mentoring of staff
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Monitor banking transactions; verify monthly bank reconciliation statements and prepare report on status
- Monitor stock movement
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of the company and preparation of financial reports
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Management of treasury functions and bank liaison
- Firm understanding of various tax issues
- Interface with high level banking negotiations on behalf of the company and maintain cordial relationship with banks, suppliers, PFA’s and debtors
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- A good University degree in Accounting
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages, ability to prepare financial model and can demonstrate strong treasury management skills.
- High integrity
- Detail Oriented
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in M.S Word or PDF format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of their email
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.