Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create & implement a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals
- Oversee all social media accounts
- Create daily content for all social media handles and a monthly content calendar
- Engage audience and build social media presence
- Create newsletters for email marketing
- Build email marketing List
- Run google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
- Run social media adverts (Campaigns) on twitter, facebook, Instagram, YouTube (display and video)
- Analyze campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly advert report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- BSc / HND with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Strong communication and people skill
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND in any Social Science related course
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such Word, Excel, and power point etc
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
- Must be a female between the ages of 20 – 27 years.
- Should reside on Lagos Island/Lekki/Ajah axis
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good communication skills; Both oral and written
- Ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Have reliability.
Job Title: Audit Trainee
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Audit Trainees would become familiar with accounting and auditing procedures and perform procedures in accordance with firm standards in an accurate, thorough and timely manner
- Familiarize themselves with the client’s business
- Reviewing the organization’s financial systems
- Checking items that appear in financial statements
- Performing tests to check financial information.
- Engaging in Audit exercises and representing client at Tax meetings with FIRS and LIRS.
- To keep records of all client’s files and confidential document etc.
- Assist in the compilation of the annual audit plan in conjunction with the Director of Audit.
- Plan, assign and manage the audits/verification visits and coordination of the follow up arising from same.
- Co-ordinate the follow up procedures as required i.e. replies arising from the onsite verification/audits in order to ensure all reports are concluded on a timely basis.
- Manage and review the overall audit/verification schedules to ensure they are regularly updated in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reports outlining the status of the reports against the audit plan as well as exception reporting detailing the outstanding issues
- Prepare regular summary reports for presentation to the respective internal meetings summarizing the key issues highlighted during the course of verification visits/audits of the individual programs.
- Review, edit and approve the reports arising from the above visits, prior to issue to confirm the accuracy of same and to ensure consistency.
- Liaise with the Director of Audit in relation to any significant issues and manage the on-going development of appropriate reporting and data collection systems
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting only or OND in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Should be a student member of ICAN
- Not more than 28 years old
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong aptitude for mathematics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021