Amazuma Group Employment Opportunities
Amazuma Group – Our client, an Oil & Gas company is looking to hire suitable candidates to join their team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointment
- Booking and arranging travels for the GMD
- Reminding the GMD of important task and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentation
- Managing database and filling systems
- HND / B.Sc Degree Compulsory
- 2 – 5 years experience in administrative capacity.
- Must have analytical skill
- Hungry to learn and actively look for opportunities to contribute
- Handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without errors
- Strong negotiations and building long-lasting relationship skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Very well read and vast in thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good tolerance behaviour.
- Must be willing to work by week ends (Saturdays)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Female candidates only.
- Must be well presentable, smart, attractive,fair and fashionable.
Job Title: General Manager, Oil and Gas
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Overseeing functional areas of our clients logistics operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time
- Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned.
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- A vast knowledge of downstream running.
- Able to coordinate quick transactions and delivery to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree / M.Sc
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Must have operational experience
- Good knowledge of downstream operation
- Must have general oil and gas experience
- Good team leader.
- N400,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Job Title: Head of Internal Control
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description Summary
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
The complete job description covers the following topics:
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Performance standards
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 10 – 15 years work experience.
- Language skills
- Mathematical skills
- Reasoning ability
- Other skills and abilities
- Physical demands
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter and a recent picture to: Hr@ama-zumagroup.com using “Personal Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted