Absa BMI Bursary Programme 2022 for South African Grade 12 students | Apply Now
The Absa BMI Bursary Programme Each year absa select a handful of talented top performers and provide with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
The Absa BMI (Business Mathematics and Informatics) bursary is a bursary for students who have enrolled for one of the four qualifications provided by BMI, namely:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Business Analytics/Data Science
- Financial Mathematics
- This programme covers Tuition, Registration, Accommodation, Laptop & Text Books.
Absa BMI Bursary Programme Minimum requirements:
- The candidate must be a South African Citizen with bar coded ID
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics and English in Grade 11.
Also Apply For: Absa GenA Global Markets 2022 Programme for Young South African Graduates
Supporting documents required
- Motivational letter, where motivation is given on why the bursary should be awarded to the candidate (no longer than 1 page)
- Grade 11 results (and most recent Matric results if available), and
- The candidate must have applied for and admitted into the BMI programme at NWU (or intending to apply).