Apply for EdTech 2021 Innovation Challenge for Nigerian Youths
The EdTech Innovation Challenge is an initiative to find creative technology and solutions with the potentials of transforming Nigerians Education system with a focus on leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence to positively impact existing educational ecosystem.
The challenge supports young men and women to develop ideas, build skills and connect with others working towards a shared goal of strengthening the education system.
EdTech 2021 Innovation Challenge Application Criteria
The project must be centered around Education Technology and must leverage the technology to meet the following;
- It must be categorized as part of the EdTech industry
- It must have Artificial Intelligence or Cyber Security on the forefront or as part of the application
- Fall within the underlisted categories;
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Applications
- It should impact earning or enable better management of the education process
- It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems
- It must be for profit
- It must have commercial applications
- It must be inventive, innovative or disruptive
- The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
- It must be submitted in English Language
- To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.
EdTech Innovation Challenge Hero (winner of the contest) and category star (winner of each of the 4 categories) will receive funding and technical mentoring from some of the brightestt minds at NINE and iHUB to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in the Ecosystem.