Apply Now: Jumia Warehouse Supervisor Job Recruitment (Dark Stores)
Jumia is seeking to engage qualified persons for the job of a Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores. These Jumia Warehouse Supervisor jobs are full time positions and attract reasonable reward packages and incentives.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
JUMIA Warehouse Supervisor Job | What to Expect
As a dark store Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for all Set-up and expansion procedures, with overall responsibilities of all daily fulfillment operations, performance, cost, SLAs and store management. Working in alignment with the Admin, commercial and marketing team
- Overall owner of Dark store physical set-up
- Works with Admin and Procurement to finalize the set up, contractual terms etc.of each Darkstore
- Identifies hires and trains DS operators
- Build pipeline for planned DS expansion – working closely with marketing & commercial teams
- Overall responsibility for SLAs, inventory, performance and operations of alldark store’s
- Ensure daily Cycle count
- Ensure “WH transfer” from centralized storage
- Ensure direct inbound of fresh stocks
- Ensure proper recording of all Inbounds, Transfers, Outbound (Customer, RTV, Disposal)
- Ensures FIFO in Put away and Outbound
- Master the Inventory management and Picking routines (learn from JumiaParty)
Qualification & Requirements
To qualify for Jumia Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores, applicants are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelors. Degree (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and work books.
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years FMCG, or warehouse management experience
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in flawless English, French, and/or Arabic (depending on base location)
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations
How-to-Apply: Application for the Jumia Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores job is done online. Interested applicants should proceed to fill and submit the online application form to register their interests for the position.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks