Backend (Java) Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend (Java) Developer Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a backend web developer who has a passion for web development.
- S/he should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development.
- S/he should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized & able to work remotely with no supervision.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also select “Student / NYSC / PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is open to students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
RECRUITMENT REPORT is just a blog. We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
RECRUITMENT REPORT admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS:Thanks