Business Development Manager at Stitch Money
We are expanding the team to enable Stitch to broaden our product offering and extend our geographical footprint.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager in Nigeria to support and complement our growing sales team led by our Head of Business Development.
- On a day-to-day basis, your role will range from sourcing customer leads, facilitating initial conversations, and closing deals with key customers in our pipeline. As an integral member of our Sales team, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Stitch – our customers come first at Stitch and you’ll represent their perspective and fulfill their needs at the coalface.
- Our ideal candidate is highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a fast-growing startup. They have very strong communication skills, with buckets of enthusiasm for the African fintech space.
- Source prospects and leads in Nigeria, working with the Head of Business Development in managing sales processes, conducting sales calls, negotiating, and closing deals with Nigerian prospects
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Understand our customers’ needs to help them achieve their business goals using Stitch
- Research target companies, identify key decision-makers, and prepare sales pitches before and after calls
- Update, analyse, and facilitate goal-setting for our sales pipeline using our internal CRM
- 5+ years proven work experience in a B2B sales or business development role
- Experience in selling to multiple different segments, and developing differentiated messaging & sales approaches across different target segments
- A track record of performing at or above sales targets
- Experience with using CRM software to track deal progress and indicate next steps
- Ability to understand & explain technical products and interact with both highly technical and business savvy B2B customers
- Strong network and content knowledge in the local Fintech or Banking space
- Experience in selling into other financial technology companies or online businesses in need of payments or data products
- Experience working in B2B SaaS, API or Payments companies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks