Current Recruitment at Marketsquare for Graduate and non-graduate
Marketsquar is Nigeria’s emerging grocery retail chain, a place where Nigerians can go to find their trusted brands of groceries at the best prices.
We are Accepting Applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in all our Marketsquare
- Supermarket Store Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Chief Cashier
- Loyalty Desk
- Store Account Officer
- Prepared Food Supervisor
- Backstore Porter
- CCTV Operator
- Bagging Portal
- Electronics Portal
- Cinema Operator
- Quality Control
Basic Requirements for Marketsquare Choba Uniport Recruitment
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing to serve your customers better.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Minimum of O’Level or National Certificate of Education (NCE), Ordinary
National Diploma (OND) or equivalent (Depending on what you are applying for)
- Additional qualifications and/or membership of a professional body is an added advantage.
How To Apply For This Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates forward a detailed CV to the Human Resource Manager, through : email@example.com using the “Job title and Marketsquare Choba Uniport” (e.g. Driver, Marketsquare Choba Uniport) as the subject of the email
.Only qualified candidates who are willing and available should apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Marketsquare will not be responsible for any employee’s accommodation.
- We are an equal opportunity organization. We do not recruite based on tribe, religion, region or gender.
- Our recruitment are based on competence and qualifications
- This Marketsquare Choba Uniport Recruitment is open to both students who want to work part time.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks