Egbin Power Plc 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021
Egbin Power Plc. is delighted to offer an opportunity to all Nigerian graduates for Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021. This is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria.
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. The future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme | What to Expect
The Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is a 24 month intensive blended training programme designed with trainings from the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) and visits to other power generation entities and industry stakeholders.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work and thrive in different working conditions
- Strong Analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering process.
- Ability to identify and use basic engineering tools.
- Self driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving-skills
- Knowledge of the power sector value chain
Eligible applicants for the Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme, applicants must:
- Engineering degree (B. Tech, B. Eng.) with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Age: Maximum of 27 years by December 2021
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC as of March 2021 with a valid certificate.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience post NYSC
How to Apply
To be considered for the 2021 Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme in Nigeria, interested candidates are required to fullfil the above requirements, thereafter should proceed to apply.
The selected candidates will also earn experience across the various technical departments of Egbin power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks