PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit. Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic, Digital Marketing and Web Executive (GDW Exec)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Graphics, Digital Marketing and Web Executive. The desired candidate would be very smart, digitally dexterous, filled with unique ideas and excellently competent.
- Digital marketing across all company’s social media platforms
- Content generation for digital marketing campaigns
- Graphics concepts, designs and development for all mediums
- Web development, web management and web maintenance
- Ability to work with little supervision within strict timelines
- Serious and committed attitude to work
- Excellent creative and imaginative mind
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High level of initiative, self-motivation and positive team spirit
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate Degree in Computer or any field
- Training and Certification in and across the functions outlined
- Sound, Proven Experience in those roles, singly or together
- Proficiency in Multiple Graphics Apps Corel draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc)
- Functional knowledge and Execution of Digital Marketing and Content creation
- Web Development expertise (Certificate or Training required)
- Knowledge of modern applications and programmes across fields
- Certifications will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, indicating their date of birth, recent Passport Photograph and Application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.