We are delighted to inform the general public and all interested candidates who wants to join the Nigeria Army that the online registration portal for 2021 Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women is now open for application.
This article will walk you through on how to apply for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesman and Women on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/ Portal is the official portal or website for the registration of the Nigerian Army application form. If you are searching for the Nigerian Army recruitment portal, this post will give you everything you need.
The Nigerian Army has commenced the recruitment of new workers on http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations.
The federal government of Nigeria has approved the recruitment of 5000 workers into the Nigerian Army.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Applicants must be Medically, Physically and Psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free from any criminal convintion by the court of law
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
In addition to above qualification, those applying as Tradesmen/Women must also possess Trades Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May, 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Below are the application guidelines for Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI)
- Logon to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Complete the Application form, submit online and Print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- NA Recruitment Form is Free of Charge (FOC)
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority.
- All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.