Job Opportunities at Skills Outside School Foundation
The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit organization registered in June 2014 at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria, and a Company Limited by Guarantee (09365183) at the Companies House, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Headstart E-Learning Program Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Headstart Program Office
About the Job (The Online Skill-Up for Business Program)
- The Online Skill Up for Business is an Online Program (on Udemy and other Learning management platforms) for entrepreneurs to conceptualize, start or grow businesses through immersive individual and peer-to-peer learning, using our curated content delivered by experienced instructors, business challenges with prizes to support their businesses.
The Program Assistant will:
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals.
- Support growth and program development.
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
- Research and produce content for the online skill up for business.
- Execute strategies and plans for the program that promote the overall organization’s strategic initiatives.
- Serve as the registrar for the Online Program.
- Handle all online students inquiries regarding classes, enrollment, financial aid/student accounts, etc.
- Collaborate with the Headstart Program Officer and the Skills Outside School Foundation Team regarding methods, technology, and administrative services.
- Expect and mitigate academic issues as they develop.
- Collect, organize, and track all documentation associated with the assessment of online instruction.
- Proactively source funding opportunities.
- Act as desk resolution and information centre for the platform.
- Resolve issues on Slack and Collab Lounge.
- Add new members and remove members from the platforms.
- Track and manage subscriptions.
- Manage data analytics.
- Track completion of registration forms; document and analyze them.
- Track completion of courses, evaluation forms and learning log.
- Review learning log to identify issues and data for M&E.
- Manage marketing of online skill up for business working closely with the media and communications team.
- Source new students.
- Research and recommend additions to the platform content and functionalities.
- Manage, organize and evaluate training, pitches and other activities.
- Communicate with mentors, trainers, judges, investors and other stakeholders.
- Manage mentor and mentee pairing.
- Ensure constant uptime of platforms and user satisfaction.
- 1 Year of Program Management Experience.
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Program / Project management and other relevant Degrees.
- Marketing and Media Skills
- Thorough proficiency in ICT.
- A keen eye for details.
- Demonstrated ingenious creativity.
- The ability to Lead and be proactive is very desirable.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of projects and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Proficiency with the use of Trello and Learning Management Systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Letter of Motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Media and Communications
- The Content Creator role requires you to write and create different contents across various platforms as per the organizational needs: this will include writing blog posts, press releases, articles, eBooks, newspapers, social media posts, and content for our website.
- You will also create marketing copies of our company’s products and services whenever the need arises.
- To be successful in this role, you must have extensive knowledge and experience of publishing platforms.
- You should have experience planning out the content in such a way that it helps in creating leads for our target audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry-related topics.
- Design and distribute marketing content for the organizational products, while having the relevant information.
- Optimize content according to SEO standards and principles.
- Proofread materials to be published.
- Update the content on our website and blog.
- Upload the latest content on social media platforms
- Ensure good website traffic and leads for our products and services.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and practices.
- Develop content for thought leadership articles.
- Develop content for webinars.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporating their views in the blog posts.
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative.
- Develop copy on a wide range of topics for multiple platforms (such as website, blogs, press releases, newsletters, articles and social media).
- Put together content, while working with the interventions teams.
- Manage the processes of publishing books guides and other such materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or relevant fields.
- 2 years of experience working as a Content Creator or in a similar role.
- Portfolio of already published articles and web pages.
- Proper knowledge and working experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress, etc.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Exceptional knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent knowledge about email marketing.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital publishing and generating leads.
- Excellent time management skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV, a portfolio of previous work done, and a letter of motivation to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2021.