Job Opportunity For Mechanical Engineer at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Static Equipment)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Perform technical tasks assigned by the Static Equipment Lead, related to design, verification or study activities of Reactors, Columns, Vessels, Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Air Coolers.
- Interface with other Equipment Engineers. Co-ordinate some technical activities performed inside or outside Saipem. Perform the follow up of supplies with the selected Vendor after the Purchase Order award.
- Perform the estimation of each item (weight/cost) as well as define the class of good of each item and the relevant level of inspection
- Participate in the preparation of Material Requisitions
- Perform the technical bid analysis under the responsibility of the Static Equipment Specialist Lead
- Review Client technical documentation and requirements and maintain project technical files
- Control subcontracted discipline engineering documents
- Overview tender or contract documents to identify the disciplinary project requirements, the available data/information, and the required scope of work
- Prepare the technical documentation for the equipment procurement
- Participate in the technical evaluation of bids
- Check the list of spare parts
- Participate in preparing mechanical books
- Ensure Static Equipment suppliers follow-up
- Ensure technical support during plant construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Determine mechanical engineering requirements
- Set up and progress basic and detail engineering activities
- Prepare detail engineering documentation in compliance with the process requirements and technical specifications (equipment mechanical data sheets, etc.)
- Review Client project specifications and requirements
- Provide technical assistance to the project team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- A minimum of about 6 to 8 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Good IT/ engineering software skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks