Moove is on a mission to redefine what large scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- We are looking for an experienced engineer and architect to join us and lead the buildout of our core platforms, teams, and expansion across Africa. The Engineering Manager position will report to the CTO and will work closely with operations team leads and country leads to implement an architectural roadmap for our applications and help to expand the engineering and product teams.
- You will lead multiple functional teams and manage the design, development, and delivery of technology and applications that totally powers every aspect of the business from driver onboarding and registration to real time maintenance and analytics.
- Our ideal candidate must have considerable experience building, leading, and managing teams at a mid to large scale. This candidate needs to have knowledge and experience using both Frontend and Backend technologies as well as significant experience building scalable and fault-tolerant backend platforms along with the development of internal and external APIs with major emphases on real time data. As an experienced engineer, we assume that you have superb knowledge of software architecture, API development, Microservices, and DevOps.
- Work with the CTO, Country Leads, and Operation Team Leads to design and implements frameworks and applications that will support current operations and expansion
- Collaborate closely with the Team Leads, Engineers, UX, Design to turn designs and prototypes into well-crafted experiences that work seamlessly across all browsers and devices
- Provide leadership to engineers across functional pods to help set technical roadmaps and ensure on-time delivery of high-quality products
- Participate in code reviews, learning and spreading technical knowledge throughout all of engineering, data and otherwise, moving knowledge to documentation where appropriate
- Actively recruit, onboard, and train new engineers at Moove with a focus on building diverse teams
What You will need for this position:
- 4+ years of overall development experience which includes leading and managing functional teams.
- Experience designing and implementing software architecture from start to finish.
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD) and CD (Continuous Delivery).
- Great Communicator: Ability to work independently on assigned tasks while keeping stakeholders informed of progress, setbacks, and updated timelines.
- Experience working with a startup is a huge plus.
- AWS (EC2/ECS, Lambda, S3, Elasticsearch)
- RESTful APIs & GraphQL
- Django / NodeJS / ReactJS
- Elasticsearch / MongoDB
Job Title: Android Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a resourceful and hands-on Android Developer to join the rapidly growing development team. You will be a part of a highly dynamic and innovative development team working on the latest technologies in the logistics and auto finance space.
- The developer will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining applications that support end-to-end operations from driver onboarding & management, fleet management, monitoring operations and external applications.
- Active participation in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules
- Responsible for working with backend engineers, product managers, and designers to design, develop and deliver mobile features within regular sprint cycles
- Translate architecture and wireframes into high-quality code
- Take care of maintaining feature reliability and better feature response time by bug fixing and refactoring code
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in the development of Android platform (Java for Android or Kotlin)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Android Design patterns
- Production experience working on projects with 100% unit test coverage for non-UI logic
- Good understanding of mobile client and web server communication(Rest API, GraphQL, JSON).
- Experience working with Memory management (Data structures, Heap, Stack, GC etc.) and Threads/Async Tasks.
- Experience collaborating on projects and working efficiently as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
Job Title: UI / UX Developer
- We are looking for a UI / UX developer to work within our development team to build elegant, functional, and innovative user interfaces for our internal / external products and applications (web & mobile).
- The ideal candidate is someone who has a background in creating UX / UI designs for financial/fintech or logistics applications (web & mobile) and previous experience working in Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, and various related design software to conceptualize, create, and articulate designs.
- You immediately jump to the front of the line if you have knowledge and experience creating HTML and CSS components from scratch based on your own designs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual designs, and prototypes, as well as write clear documentation, to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Front end experience design including, New page designs, page elements, site features
- Present visual designs to peers and stakeholders while clearly communicating design rationale
- A / B Testing geared towards increasing usability
- Review and process consumer and stakeholders feedback in order to refine the UX to best-in-class standards
What You will need for this position
- 3-5 years of work experience as a UX / UI Developer
- Proficiency with design software like Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, InVision
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual designs, and mobile prototypes as well as clear documentation
- Ability to code HTML and CSS is a huge plus
- Online portfolio
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title eg: “Engineering Manager” as the subject of the email.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria