Job Recruitment For Accounts Officer (Finance / Account) at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Officer (Finance / Account)
Reference No.: IbesePlantFinance / Account002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
Educational and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance / Accounting
- Higher educational qualification/professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks