Job Recruitment for an Associate Professor at Nile University of Nigeria
Nile University of Nigeria is a Private Institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.The University was established in 2009 to provide high-quality tertiary education for the country’s ever-increasing number of secondary school leavers. In 2014, Nile University established its School of Postgraduate Studies.
Today, Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities network, the first and largest Pan-African private higher education network. With over 4,000 students (undergraduate and postgraduate), 35 undergraduate programs across six faculties, and 47 postgraduate programs across five faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor
Req ID: (NUN-LAW-001)
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Faculty of Law seeks to appoint an erudite/highly competent Associate Professor that will take charge of the teaching and supervisory responsibilities for the faculty, undertake independent research as well as support the faculty’s research activities.
Specifically, the Associate Professor will:
- Deliver high quality teaching to students
- Design, develop and review teaching activities and materials; contribute to course/programme review and design
- Maintain an understanding of how emerging research in the subject discipline can shape and improve the curriculum, and inform personal teaching practice
- Maintain a research profile, including outputs, normally of high international standing
- Give effective advice, guidance, and feedback to students, to support their academic progress
- Enhance student experience and outcomes
- Identify best and innovative practices in learning and teaching and build these into personal teaching practice
- Develop and maintain a network of research and knowledge transfer related contacts, in the University and the wider specialist community
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes
- Qualification: PhDs / Doctorates
- Candidates must have completed a doctorate in Law and/or an established record of accomplishment in legal research and record of high quality, innovative research and publication commensurate with their career experience.
- Candidates should have the ability to enthuse and inspire students at both undergraduate and graduate-level through tutorials, classes, lectures, and supervision.
- Evidence of competence in the fields mentioned above and record of scholarly work and publication of international quality, demonstrating potential to become a significant contributor in their field
- Evidence of ability to attract research and knowledge transfer funding
- Broad experience of legal education and/or legal practice
- Experience of and a demonstrated commitment to undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, doctoral supervision, programme development and academic innovation
- High level of written, oral and interpersonal skills
- At least Twenty-Four (24) published articles in Peer Reviewed Journals spread as follows: Foreign: at least 20%; National: at least 50%: and Local: Maximum 30%.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have had at least Ten (10) years teaching experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of ability to teach at least two of the following subjects: Criminal Law; Commercial Law; Public Law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names) to us at: email@example.com please quote appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks