Job Vacancies at Compovine Technologies Limited
- B.Sc or HND (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science / Engineering or any related field with minimum of 3 years of cognate experience.
- The candidates must have HND / B.Sc Degree (Upper Credit / 2nd Class Upper) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years marketing experience.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Research, compare and analyse varieties of products and evaluate prospective suppliers; and ensure purchases comply with CompanyТs standards
- Develop plan for purchasing products; and negotiation strategies to close deals with optimal terms
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing; and ensure products and supplies are cost-efficient and high quality
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Analyse market and delivery systems to access present and future availability of material
- Follow-up with inventory team to maintain accurate purchase of products and pricing records.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier database and review their performances
- And other task assigned by Head, Supply & Chain Management
- The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1/Upper Credit) in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information System & Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Computer knowledge, sales and software in a reputable organization.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks