Grace School we have always been very clear as to what our core business should be, the development of young men and women who are enabled to make a successful contribution to society.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Physics Teacher
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Degree in Physical Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant teaching certification may be required.
- A completed teaching apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
Job Title: Computer Teacher
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
- Prior experience as a Computer Teacher.
- Own, reliable transport is preferable.
- First aid training is advantageous.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and administrative skills.
Job Title: Office Clerk
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incomingmail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND Qualification.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.