Job Vacancies at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our clients in various sectors are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions below:
1.) Financial Analyst
2.) Business Finance Manager
3.) Internal Audit Officer
4.) Maintenance Engineer (Consumer Electronics Appliances)
5.) Mechanical Technician – Lagos
7.) HR Manager
8.) Utility Maintenance Technician
9.) Showroom Sales Executive
10.) Electrical Technician
11.) Internal Auditor
12.) Machine Operators
13.) Maintenance Manager (Masterbatch Chemical)
14.) Shift Engineer (SACMI Machine)
15.) Mechanical Technician – Ogun
16.) Treasury Manager
17.) Internal Control Supervisor
18.) Service Engineer (Consumer Electronics Assemblying)
19.) Shift Engineer
20.) Factory Technician (Brazer)
21.) Store Keeper
22.) Service-In-Charge (Consumer Household Electronics)
23.) Billing Support Engineer (Telecom)
24.) Sales Officer (Fixed Line)
25.) Restaurant Accountant
26.) Finance Officer
27.) Retail Showroom Specialist
28.) Chief Security Officer
29.) Retail Showroom Coordinator
30.) Real Estate Senior / Sales Executive
31.) Recruitment Officer
32.) Sales Representative (Chemicals)
33.) Business Development Officer
34.) Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Abuja, Kano, Lagos & Ogun
- BSc, BA, OND or HND Holder in a relevant discipline.
- Preferably Females between ages 24-35 years
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a restaurant supervisory position.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficiency in data collection, recording, computer usage, and email.
- Must have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all management activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks