Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm with a particular focus on HR services, Consumer Business, Healthcare, Real Estate and Financial Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Officer
Locations: Amuwo-Odofin, Victoria Island, Lagos
Key Responsibility Areas
- Practical and Hands on experience in the process of establishing Mform, Letters of credit, SON (Standard Organisation Of Nigeria) online Applications, shipping documents and other related import clearing operations
- HND / BSc with 3/4 years relevant experience in a multi-national company.
- Communication and Computer skills (Excel and Words) are highly essential. Exposure to NAVISION software is an added advantage.
- Age: Maximum 30 – 35 years.
Between N100,000 / to N150,000 / Monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2021.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos & Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is looking to fill the role of Medical Sales Representative in the medical equipment unit in their organization.
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the team.
- Develop and implement the organization’s sales strategy to ensure short and long-term business target achievement and objectives.
- Assess clients’ needs, provide product information and present suitable promoted products, and deliver product samples.
- Manage and support sales administration, customer service, distributions, credit collections, invoicing and ensures orders are processed in time.
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends, monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, and symposium circuits.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Maintain company standards and procedures.
- HND / B.Sc degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience as a Medical Sales Representative.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.