HR Leverage Africa – Our client who is into Architectural and Landscape Design is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architectural & Landscape Site Supervisor
- We are in need of a site supervisor to lead the team in landscape design projects, train them in proper work methods, and oversee their work to ensure that it’s in line with project goals.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to discuss landscaping ideas, creating estimates for labor, and establishing budgets.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members via phone calls, written reports and presentations.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Using specialist construction management computer software.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Coordinate the arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures
- Prepare graphic representations of plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Select appropriate landscaping materials
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions, such as drainage and energy usage
- Inspect landscape project progress to ensure that it adheres to plans
- Seek new work through marketing activities or by giving presentations.
- Minimum of a First degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the relevant industry as a site supervisor
- Experience in Landscaping and architectural design.
- Ideal Candidate must be able to use computer software to prepare drafts and designs.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2021.
Job Title: Head, Marketing & Sales
- We are currently in need of a marketing & Sales lead to develop, manage and execute sales plans as well as follow new leads.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of an annual marketing plan, marketing calendars, and corresponding budget as well as the creation and execution of annual/seasonal sales programs.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with relevant marketing, advertising, and events vendors.
- Creating and coordinating community awareness, image building, and press opportunities that support the marketing plan.
- Generating new sales lead.
- Responsible for event preparation, coordination of materials, and staffing.
- Creating, overseeing and coordinating the hard copy for all direct mail campaigns and customer mailings.
- Developing and coordinating production and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Maintaining Marketing Materials Inventory Control log.
- Responsible for the preparation, copywriting, design and distribution of newsletters and emails.
- Monitoring competition through clipping service.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Head of sales and marketing.
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a sales and marketing person in a landscaping & Architectural firm.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, leadership, multi-tasking, follow-up, and communication skill.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel both internally and outside the company
- Working knowledge of marketing, public relations, events management, research and report generation.
- Demonstrated skill in creating, planning and executing marketing initiatives and measuring ROI.
- Skill in preparing written reports and making verbal presentations.
- Word Processing, Power Point, and Excel software skills, database management.
- Working Knowledge of Constant Contact or other email marketing tool.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@hrleverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted