The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transformation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels. Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage the economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in the application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed, and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration, and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop the Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy, and targets including new and existing accounts.
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution,
- Masters of Business Administration is recommended. Professional membership will be an added advantage. At least 4years’ experience in complex business processes, corporate governance, management consulting, financial decision making.
Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. Analyses report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure.
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc.
- Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Prepare report on probability of default using available data.
- Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals etc. related to the risk identified.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Economics, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years working in a similar field, with cognitive experience as a Portfolio Risk Analyst.
- Ability to review, analyze and report credit and risk activities and
- Ability to handle and work efficiently with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and other statistical and analytical software
- Ability to present and communicate analysis and recommendations
- Knowledge of all practices and procedures involved in credit and risk management.
- Ability to understand business trends, situations, practices, procedures, and models
- Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance and position
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.