Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Sango- Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, Service and Coordinate the Maintenance of the Electro-Medical Appliances at the medical facilities.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce down time and keep the medical facilities running.
- Ensure regular repairs, servicing and maintenance of the diesel generators.
- Responsibilities include ordering and receiving service and replacement parts of the generator.
- Able to perform minor plumbering jobs.
- Able to do some civil works within the facility.
- Design and implement preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned targets using the most cost – effective strategies.
- Ensure that the installed Diesel generators are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity and utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the medical facility.
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or Medical Director.
- Must have knowledge of Diesel Engines Generators, Electro-medical Appliances.
- Must have specific training related to electrical and mechanical fields.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must have good knowledge of Diesel Engines, Minor plumber and general civil works.
- SSCE, Trade Test I, II, III, OND, HND in related fields.
- More than five (5) Years.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity.
- Shift arrangement required.
N45,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail