Media Buyer & Regulatory Affairs Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Buyer & Regulatory Affairs Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime.
- Ensure compliance with regulations set by the advertising regulatory agencies.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authorities.
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as Media Buyer in an Advertising agency.
- Must have experience working with the advertising regulatory agencies such as APCON, NBC, APCON, and AAAN etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research.
- Interest in following advertising and media trends.
- Working knowledge of media analytics software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.