Nationwide Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Commercial Bank
Job Title: Bank Teller
Location: Nationwide (West, South, North, East)
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Institution
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfills these requirements:
- OND/NCE in any field with a minimum of Lower Credit and MERIT respectively.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- High level of accountability.
- Efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management.
- Communication and customer service skills.
Salary and Benefits
- N76,000 – N80,000 Net Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks