Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment: List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment / Requirements 2021
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
Details for Documentation
- The listed candidates are required to report to the office of the Comptroller Establishment, Nigeria Custom Service, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja from Monday, 8th November – Tuesday, 7th December, 2021 for documentation.
- Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Four (4) photocopies each of the credentials
- Four (4) passport photographs.
- Those who do not document by 7th of December, 2021 will be deemed to have rejected the offer.
- The general public is by this advertisement also informed that Nigeria Custom Service recruitment portal: http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates are hereby invited to login and apply.
Click Here to View List (PDF)
Scam Alert! Please note that Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is strictly on merit and does NOT require payment of any kind.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Scholarships, Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks