Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Award 2021
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is one of the world’s top 10 suppliers of LNG. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeria LNG Limited Post Primary Scholarship Award 2021
- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2021 Post Primary Scholarship Award.
- The Scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
See Also: 2021/2022 WACWISA Masters and Ph.D Scholarship
Criteria for Award – Merit
Prospective beneficiary must:
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic five (5) or six (6) pupil.
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter.
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the Chairman, Paramount Ruler or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide recent passport-sized photograph.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Go online. Click on the “Apply Here for Post Primary Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All requested documents, including recent passport photo, must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Application will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
RECRUITMENT REPORT is just a blog. We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
RECRUITMENT REPORT admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS:Thanks