HRbreakoutRoom, a Human Resource Recruiting and Consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Investment Banking / Financial services
- We are looking for a smart Sales and Marketing executive to provide first-class service in order to push the sales of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- 2 – 6 years sales and marketing experience.
- Must have strong financial sales background
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
- Previous experience as sales team lead or head of sales is an advantage.
- Experience in sales of financial products, investment and asset management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.
Job Title: Chief of Staff
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and detailed oriented candidate for the role of a Chief of staff to a foremost monarch in Nigeria.
- Manage scheduling and busy calendar of the monarch
- Draft well-written, grammatically correct email responses to client requests
- Liase between the executive and customer/clients
- Draft press pitches, invite copy and new business proposals
- Service clients with digital press breaks, providing context as appropriate
- Answer phones promptly and professionally
- Maintain database and list updates consistently
- Process client requests in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain close and communicative relationships with assigned press, executives, talent and reps
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
- Attend virtual (and in-person post when relevant) meetings and events
- Work with supervisors to build, maintain and update all media lists on a timely basis
- Coordinate influencer/celebrity mailings with team members
- And other administrative/logistics duties as assigned
- BA in Mass Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Strong written and oral skills
- Effective research and organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Willingness to learning and practicing Work/Life integration
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle any/all confidential information, issues and matters in a sensitive manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor with a positive attitude is a must.
NGN 100,000 – 120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.