We are a leading multinational ICT and Telecommunications company with business activities in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion the company requires the services of and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fibre-Optic Rollout Manager
Job Ref.: RES
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Rivers (Port Harcourt), Enugu, Oyo (Ibadan), Kano, Plateau (Jos), Edo (Benin), Kwara, Adamawa (Yola), Sokoto, Akwa-Ibom (Uyo), Benue (Makurdi), Gombe, Akure, Nigeri (Minna), Kaduna, Lokoja, Ogun (Ijebu Ode).
- Planning & implementation of Fibre network
- Responsible for daily operations and maintenance of the fibre network
- Ensure 99% uptime fibre network availability.
- Interact with both internal and external customers & relevant government agencies.
- Daily patrolling of fibre network route to avoid force major (road, drainage & building construction etc).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in planning, implementation, operational and maintenance of fibre network.
- Hands on experience on OTDR / LSPM / DWDM equipment.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Knowledgeable in OSP / ELP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com stating the above Reference and the preferred state as the subject of the e-mail. E.g: RES-ABUJA or RES-RIVERS.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.