An E-learning Platform is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Interviewer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
- Are you looking for a great way to earn extra income for several weeks? We are looking for that special candidate to work for a few weeks making appointments and conducting interviews.
- Research Interviewers will work approximately 10 – 25 hours per week from May 25 through July 25, 2021. With supervision, the research interviewer will conductin-person or Zoom interviews with research participants.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Administer questionnaires, consents, and other documents as written.
- Complete programmed interview on computer, following software prompts as directed.
- Follow directions and review completed materials for errors and incomplete information.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Introduce yourself to participants as the interviewer.
- Administer interviews with participants showing patience, guidance, and empathy.
- Double check all paperwork, including consents and other study documents to make sure they are filled out properly.
- Conduct reminder calls to participants as directed.
- Check all paperwork and organize into the project folder
- Scan/Upload the client paperwork to Dropbox
- Upload project interview as directed
- Send out a detailed daily report.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.A, B.Sc., M.A, M.Sc., or HND
- Experience in market research, education, and Human Resources.
- Strong Microsoft Office / Computer Literate, SPSS, etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate
- Always presents a positive professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Works well within a team atmosphere, as well as independently.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.