RodNorth Nigeria Limited is an Emerging ICT firm duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria, we are committed to providing you technological solutions with ample attention to deployment of quality and reliable IT Solutions & Services (Hardware & Software) and Enterprise solutions (Data & Storage solutions). We offer world class services and support. We pride ourselves as a fast and emerging ICT solutions company, catering for the MID and upscale corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with ICT business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and graphics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g., customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote ICT services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- BSc / BA / HND in Marketing or relevant field
- 2 – 4 years’ work experience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Digital Marketing Executive as the subject of the mail
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.