Simon and June Li 2022 Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Oxford
Looking for a great learning experience at the University of Oxford and you have no funds to support your education? Then apply for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 at University of Oxford.
The scholarships have been established to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study as a result of financial constraint. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Oxford University 2022:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be registered for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford for the 2022 academic session.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into Oxford University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered scholarship.
- Subject Eligibility: Humanities, Social Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Life and Medical Sciences.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 must register for an undergraduate course through UCAS before the application deadline and be successful in gaining a place.
Interested applicants can then proceed to complete the scholarship application form online when the form is out.
Application Deadline: 9 February 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks