Sokoto State University Vacancies for Professors (Arabic and Islamic Studies)
Therefore, the vision of the University is to become a world-class institution that produces globally competitive graduates who can advance economic development and who are prepared to meet the challenges of the contemporary realities.
It is in this regard that the University wishes to engage suitably qualified scholars and academics to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor (Arabic)
Faculty: Arts and Social Science
Department: Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Applicants must hold Ph.D, Master’s and a good Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- S/he must have sufficient and relevant publication in peer-reviewed, reputable journals and conference proceedings with at least Fourteen (14) years cognate teaching and research experience.
- In addition, the applicant must be registered with relevant professional bodies, with evidence of academic leadership.
Salary and Condition of Service
- The salaries and condition of service are as applicable to the post appointed for in Nigerian Universities as approved by Sokoto State Government and the Governing Council of the University from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae to include contact Mobile phone numbers and Email address through the University’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Courier to:
Sokoto State University,
Birnin Kebbi Road,
- Applicants must be proficient in Computer, and teaching qualification will be an added advantage for academic staff.
- The position is open to Nigerian and Expatriates for the position.
Application Deadline 24th October, 202q