The Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Economics and Business Journalism 2022/2023 |Apply Now
Here comes an opportunity to mid-career journalists and economist to apply for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship 2022/2023 in Economics and Business Journalism at the Columbia Journalism School, United States.
The Knight-Bagehot Fellowship offers journalists the opportunity to enhance their understanding and knowledge of business, economics, finance and technology, as well as gain a strong understanding of the business of journalism itself.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Columbia Journalism School
Host Institution(s): Columbia Journalism School and Columbia Business School
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Duration: 10 months
Nationality: All Nationalities
The Knight-Bagehot Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must demonstrate passion for economics and business journalism and show the willingness to get better at their jobs.
- Must have obtained relevant certifications in economics or journalism.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic, leadership and professional success.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are driven by curiosity about the world and self-directed in their learning.
- Must possess four years of business or economics reporting, but seven years in journalism is more typical.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university or its equivalent from another country.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in economics and business journalism are to apply online and provide the following supporting documents:
- A professional resume.
- A study plan/proposal of no more than 500 words.
- An autographical essay of no more than 1,000 words.
- Five original samples of work.
- College or university transcript(s)
- Three letters of reference.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks