VACANCY: Master Data Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Data Manager
We are are recruiting a Master Data Manager to join our IT Team. The responsibilities include:
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material etc.) as approved by the business,
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations, and periodic maintenance
- Perform mass updates
- Ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems,
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation.
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions,
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues,
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous master data management experience in SAP,
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver,
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress,
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment,
- Strong written and communication skills in English language.
- 2+ years’ experience in master data management preferably in global projects/companies,
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills,
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks