VACANCY: Packaging Process Control Technician at International Breweries Plc
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Process Control Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- The primary function of this position is to perform optimization /modification of process control systems.
- Support the installation of process control systems.
- Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize Packaging equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate instruments
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Electrical Engineering
- 2 Years on the job training with SKAP completed.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops, or other training.
- Support the process control software change management process
- Maintain process control software integrity and security
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information and Notice
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks